Admission Policies & Eligibility Criteria
- Admission notice is advertised in the newspapers of Pakistan in August and September every year.
- Admission is purely on the basis of merit. Students desirous of seeking admission must fulfill the following criteria.
- F.sc pre-medical 45% min, Matric science (Biology, Electrical, Computer Science)
- Age: no age limit
Note. The candidates who have passed F.sc will be preferred.
Candidates who fulfill the condition of eligibility specified in the admission notice and have been registered are called for test/interview. The test is for English, Islamiat, Pak Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Electrical, Computer Science and General Knowledge.
- Successful candidates in written test are eligible for interview.
- Final list of selected candidates is declared after interview.
Documents To Be Attached
Following Attested Documents (5each) along with 14 x Passport size Photographs should be attached with Admission Form:
- Copy of DMCs
- Character Certificate
- Copy of CNIC/B. Form of the Applicant
- Copy of CNIC Father/ Guardian
- Disability Certificate ( If applicable )
- Hafiz-e- Quran Certificate